Friday, October 28, 2016

Linux Mint 18.1 To Offer a More Useful Screensaver

linux mint logoIf there’s one thing I can’t abide about any computer I use it’s lockscreens and screensavers. It’s not that I don’t think they’re useful. Heck, I leave my laptop unattended in the coffee shop I work from all the time. Without one, someone could easily pick it up when I waddle down for a latte and […]

This post, Linux Mint 18.1 To Offer a More Useful Screensaver, was written by Joey-Elijah Sneddon and first appeared on OMG! Ubuntu!.



from OMG! Ubuntu! http://ift.tt/2dODHgl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Hallucination? It’s Possible!

Ever imagined what a Neural Network's hallucination would look like? The post Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Halluc...