Thursday, November 28, 2019

I Ditched My PC For Raspberry Pi 4 Model B For A Week: Review

The Raspberry PI 4 Model B Single Board Computer (SBC) is a great computing device; almost every computer geek on the knows that. This is why the $35 priced ultra-small computer is now available in its 4th iteration and is more powerful than ever. After receiving my review unit from Seeed Studios, a Shenzen based […]

The post I Ditched My PC For Raspberry Pi 4 Model B For A Week: Review appeared first on Fossbytes.



from Fossbytes https://ift.tt/2QZwg8M
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Hallucination? It’s Possible!

Ever imagined what a Neural Network's hallucination would look like? The post Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Halluc...