Linux distros may be open-source, but they are not truly open. Perhaps this article could be a beginning of that change. My latest OCS-Mag piece talks about what needs to be done to make the Linux desktop more professional, more consistent and above all, a product. Enjoy.
from Dedoimedo RSS http://ift.tt/2iuFnvP
via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Hallucination? It’s Possible!
Ever imagined what a Neural Network's hallucination would look like? The post Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Halluc...
-
Introduction I am aware that it is a while since I added any content to this site. To be honest I have been inundated with work and so I ha...
-
Yesterday, the all-electric car 2021 Hyundai Ioniq 5 made its world premiere through an online virtual event. Hyundai Ioniq 5 is an electri...
-
Recently, Hyundai unveiled its much anticipated electric car, the Ioniq 5. The 2021 Hyundai Ioniq 5 is equipped with lots of the latest te...
No comments:
Post a Comment