SparkyLinux is a Debian-based distribution which features many editions and different development branches. SparkyLinux's Stable series has received a minor update which brings the installation media up to date with upstream Debian software repositories. The new version is SparkyLinux 4.7, codename "Tyche". "There is an update of SparkyLinux....
from DistroWatch.com: News http://ift.tt/2AVxaYm
via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Hallucination? It’s Possible!
Ever imagined what a Neural Network's hallucination would look like? The post Playing Grand Theft Auto Inside A Neural Network’s Halluc...
-
Introduction I am aware that it is a while since I added any content to this site. To be honest I have been inundated with work and so I ha...
-
Yesterday, the all-electric car 2021 Hyundai Ioniq 5 made its world premiere through an online virtual event. Hyundai Ioniq 5 is an electri...
-
Recently, Hyundai unveiled its much anticipated electric car, the Ioniq 5. The 2021 Hyundai Ioniq 5 is equipped with lots of the latest te...
No comments:
Post a Comment